I work in New York City. It's full of nutters. Go figure.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Friday June 3rd.

Hey radio WNYC,

it's just a thought, but how about when you're telling us the weather forecast and how hot or cold it is in Central Park right now, and the day's highs and the day's lows, well, hey, how about just thinking about maybe mentioning the fact that it's fucking raining too, therebye saving me having to walk out of my front door only to turn around and walk straight back in and up three flights of stairs to get my fucking umbrella?

3 Comments:

Blogger modtastic said...

I am so, so happy you have resumed here... more! more!

2:31 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a shame you have no windows in your flat...
BB

11:06 AM

 
Blogger euro said...

I do. I just can't see anything through the grime.

9:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home