I work in New York City. It's full of nutters. Go figure.

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Wednesday May 25th.

The woman sitting opposite me on the subway this morning had the most enormous flared nostrils I have ever seen. She looked like a horse. The fact that she sprouted an enormous mane of brown hair, didn't help much.

On Madison and 32nd, a couple of men who were either very gay or very German. Sometimes it's so hard to figure out which.

Finally, a very small man wolf-whistled at me. Why is it only the midgets who love me?

4 Comments:

Blogger Lux said...

Someday your prince will come.

9:46 AM

 
Blogger euro said...

Yeah. And he'll be a midget.

11:44 AM

 
Blogger Lux said...

Snow White lived with 7 little men and look how that turned out.

12:11 PM

 
Blogger mindthetrap said...

they were probably german

1:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home