I work in New York City. It's full of nutters. Go figure.

Monday, April 18, 2005

Monday April 18th.

I was trying to figure out the origins of swearing as I walked from the subway to my office. I went back to Roman times and proceeded to the middle ages, but I didn't come up with any conclusive theories. It needs more thought, but Britney Spears calls me.

When I got to my office building, I was waiting in the elevator and as the doors were closing, this tiny blonde bachelorette ran up, and then turned away as the doors all but closed. Nicely, in my opinion, I wacked the "open doors" button, and they opened up. Little blonde got in. And that's it.

"You could have fucking said thank you, you little cow," I thought. That one can fucking whistle for the next elevator I'm in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home