I work in New York City. It's full of nutters. Go figure.

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

Tuesday September 7th.

As I passed the fishmongers this morning an elderly lady came barrelling out of the shop and barged into me, all the while making farty noises with her mouth. After she colllided with me, she glared at me and muttered something in Spanish. Then she walked off, making more farty noises. I have not the faintest idea what all that was about.

Later I saw an extremely tall anorexic girl walking almost side by side with a woman so short and so fat she appeared circular.

2 Comments:

Blogger Uch said...

You should've daintily tapped the circle on the shoulder and asked ever so sweetly, "Excuse me miss, but do either you or your friend know 'who's on first?'"

1:56 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always refer to the tall, thin woman paired with the short round woman as a ten(1o). You know, "Hey, look. There goes a 1o."

Howard

8:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home