I work in New York City. It's full of nutters. Go figure.

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Tuesday September 28th

This morning, outside the stinky restaurant on 32nd St, there was a large pool of vomit. Unsurprisingly. I always want to vomit when I pass the stinky restaurant. How anyone can eat there after experiencing the stench outside amazes me. I think 32nd St, between 5th and 6th is one of the most rancid, stinking shithole blocks in Manhattan.

Yesterday, I saw two entirely different middle-aged mustachioed white men walking along Park Avenue at different times, playing harmonicas.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it might be because of those streets that I don't live in NY. but i don't know. it might be because there was a garbage man strike and the garbage was piled high for about a month and i saw a rat run out from underneath a big heap of it.

yeah, the garbage strike probably did it for me.

9:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah. Don't like Korean food, do we?

6:54 AM

 
Blogger Paulinha said...

mary kate knows about this place?

5:35 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of cuisine is it?

6:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're right on track and not many people are willing to admit that they share your views. 2 lost season spoiler is an AWESOME place to discuss LOST.

10:49 PM

 
Blogger The Blah Brain said...

I found a site while searching google and the site gives you previews of I found previews for the NEW - NEXT Harry Potter book 8, the book AFTER the half blood prince, it's insane... i have no idea how they got the previews maybe they know J.K. Rowling..
www.HarryPotter-Fan.com

10:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home