I work in New York City. It's full of nutters. Go figure.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Tuesday September 14th.

A man followed me down the street this morning shouting something unintelligible at me about America.

Then I saw a couple waiting to cross the street ahead of me. He was wearing very tight jeans, a striped shirt (un-tucked) and sunglasses perched on top of his over-gelled hair. He looked like a losing finalist on American Idol. As it was about to rain, I wanted to tell him that wearing sunglasses looked rather idiotic. But I didn't. If I'd been his girlfriend I would have, though. But she had wildly over-plucked eyebrows, so I dare say she likes that kind of thing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just bloghopping when I came across you blog.. I'm amused. ;)

Cheers,
http://harriene79.motime.com

11:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home