I work in New York City. It's full of nutters. Go figure.

Monday, August 23, 2004

Monday August 23rd

When I left my house at 7am, there was a chill in the air and I was depressed for a moment, realising that summer is pretty much over.

Then I was waiting for a bus and a middle-aged nondescript man walked past me, but as he did, he looked at me with what seemed deep suspicion and not a little loathing and I wondered why he hated me so much. It's probably payback for all the people I hate on my way into work. On the bus there was a woman who was trying a little too hard in the fashion department, in my opinion. It was like Paris Hilton meets Lucy Liu, via Cameron Diaz (she was spotty). Only none of them would be on a bus in Manhattan. She also glanced witheringly at me, but I didn't mind so much this time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home